Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

CharlesTOWNE Landing with the TOWNES


When Christine called me and asked if Henry could play "hookie" from school on Wednesday for a picnic at Charlestowne Landing I, of course, said YES! I LOVE this place and so does Henry. We picked up some Subway sammies, spread out a blanket, ate quickly while refereeing our children stealing each others chips, and had a grand ole time!

We then ventured into the Animal Forrest for a bit and then received a call from T.T. that she was at the gate. So, Henry and I went out to get her and headed back in. We all enjoyed the animals and each other for a while! We had 3 very tired children at the end of the day and some good naps were had by all.

And this little peanut slept the entire time and was his little laid back self. It won't be long before he is running around chasing the big kids, but for now I'll take my little sleepy head!

No comments: