- You are wearing 3 months clothes and some 6 months
- You eat 5 or 6 ounces every 3, but mostly 4 hours
- We have moved up to the level 2 nipple and it has cut your feeding time in half and we are both so much happier!
- You have your last bottle around 7 or 7:30 and are in bed by 8:30 or so. You are still waking up once at night b/w 3 and 4 to eat. You usually go right back to sleep, but I am sooo ready for you to push on through the night. And then up again around 7 or 7:30.
- You absolutely LOVE your little play mat and will be content there for 20 minutes some mornings. You kick your legs with excitement when the star lights up and sings to you.
- You are full of smiles these days are are cooing and agooing up a storm! I LOVE it when you "talk" to me!
- You are starting to pay attention to Henry and will watch him as he tries to entertain you.
- You like your bath time now.
- Your favorite spot is definitely your changing table. There is a picture above it with 2 giraffes and you love to talk and smile at them. If you are upset I can put you here and you instantly calm down.
- The bigger you get the more you look like Henry. Your baby pictures look like you could be twins. I think it's the cheeks that make you look so much alike.
- You have really filled out and I no longer get the comment that you are SOOO TINY!!!
- Still like the passy to help you get to sleep.
- You are really great at napping in your crib at least once a day and this is something I am so happy about b/c your brother DID NOT DO THIS for at least a year!
- I am loving discovering your personality Manning and can tell you are going to fit right into this wild clan with no problem!!!
Keep up to date with the day to day happenings of our little lowcountry boys!
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
2 Months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh my, Shelby! Little Man does look like Hen Hen!!! I definitely see those Sloan features!
He has grown leaps and bounds since I've seen him! He's precious!!! So happy that he's such a good boy!!!! Courtney will be envious when she reads that Little Man naps in his crib!!!! tee hee!
I can't wait to see all of you soon!!!
Missing you badly!
I LOVE YOU!!!
tt:)
When Henry is asked, who is that little boy ,all Henry has to say is " Mini Me "
I love you all,
Nana
Post a Comment