Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

End of the Year...Boo Hoo Hoo!


Today was Henry's End of the Year party and I could cry a bucket of tears that this school year had come to an end. For one, I am going to have to brew up MANY activities for my kiddos every day for their sanity and mine. Luckily I have made lots of friends who are always up for play dates! And I hope to plan a few mini road trips to visit friends and family who also are trying to stay sane with their kids bouncing off the walls!
Secondly, this year has been so amazing on so many levels for Henry and for me. Ms. Barbara and Ms. Cheryl provided such a wonderful atmosphere for him to learn not only numbers and letters, etc. but how to BE in school. He has learned to play with others, follow instructions, self control when something doesn't go his way, and so much more. And I have learned how to be a mom with a child in school. I worked with some really great moms on a few of the parties and really learned a lot from them. And we've both made some great friends in the process!
I am so very thankful to be a part of such a great pre-school and look forward to the years to come with both my boys!

No comments: