Keep up to date with the day to day happenings of our little lowcountry boys!
Friday, May 21, 2010
Happy 5 Years Angel!
I can't believe it's been 5 years! You are the most amazing husband and father and I am thrilled to be on this wild ride with you! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do for me and our boys.
I love you!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a great time we had 5 years ago today. All the fun and planning that went into your big day was sure worth it. Happy Anniversary. I love you both Nana
2 comments:
What a great time we had 5 years ago today. All the fun and planning that went into your big day was sure worth it. Happy Anniversary.
I love you both
Nana
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! wow, the past five years have flown by! Hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend and celebrate big! Love you!
Post a Comment