Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Shiner!


Well, Henry received his 1st official SHINER last night. I took the boys to church for Wednesday night supper and after we ate all of the kids go out and run wild in the courtyard. Henry is one of the younger ones, but was right in there with the big kids. I was standing around talking to the other moms and Mimi when Henry came running up to us screaming and crying. I looked and he had clearly had a collision with one of the other boys and he lost. This kid was about 7 or 8 and the two of the collided going full speed.
I passed Manning off to another mom and Mimi and I took Henry to the kitchen for some ice. I was so proud of my boy as he cried for a only minute or two, shook it off, and was ready to go right back out there and keep playing!

He woke up this morning and it was almost swollen shut. I'm sure it's going to turn every shade of yellow and green and he'll have a little story to tell for a while.
He thinks it's cool and so do I!!!

2 comments:

Cameron said...

hahah...i'm laughing out loud, but hurting for little hen hen at the same time! poor boy! tell him cam cam said he is WAY COOL!!!! love you all!

Tricia said...

Yes, he looks COOL alright! m He's a tough little boyfriend!!!!
Oh, the memories you're making!
I LOVE YOU!!!
tt:)