On Monday night 5 boy cousins and 1 girl cousin convened in Columbia for a big play date and photo session! We met at Jean's that night for pizza, swam at the pool Tuesday morning, and then the BIG photo cluster/photo session on Tuesday afternoon. Enjoy some pics from our fun time!
Our photo shoot really did go better than expected! Despite the heat index of 110 and a looming thunder storm, our little cherubs were on their best behavior. And the lollipops that Ms. Susan bribed them with made all the difference! These are just a couple outtakes!


2 comments:
OMG, I am so proud of my six grandchildren and their parents!!!!
I am so glad you girls had fun and I can't wait to see to photos from the shoot.
I love you all,
Nana
this is the cutest thing ever, can't wait to see the results
Post a Comment