Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

VBS


We had Vacation Bible School this week at our church. I assistant taught the 5 year olds and Henry was in the 3's. He loved it and was completely worn out every afternoon! Manning was spoiled rotten in the nursery by those sweet ladies. And we all had some really good naps each day.

Friday night they had their little program and as you can see from the theme of these pics, our little performer marched to the beat of his own drum. I had tears rolling down my eyes, not from pride, but from the shear hilarity of his antics on stage. He was smitten with Bella (4 year old) and stared at her most of the program. And then he would seem to be a bit tired and just have a seat on the steps while everyone else carried on with the songs and motions.

There was one song that mentioned football and you had to do the touchdown sign and he was all about that! Jumped himself right up and did the touchdown better than anyone up there. But, that was about it. He was befuddled by the streamer that was handed to him. Not quite sure what he was supposed to do with that!

Like I said...HILARIOUS!!!



1 comment:

Courtney said...

OMG! I would have paid big money to see that performance! Shelby, you have many more of those in your lifetime, ha!!!