Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

5 Months

  • You are such a happy little thing Man Man! You smile constantly and are giving us tons of big belly laughs.
  • You are babbling a lot and I love to hear you "talk" to yourself in your crib in the morning.
  • You will let anyone hold you and give big snuggles when they do.
  • You are still a LOAD!
  • You roll over on your tummy most every time I put you down, but you rarely roll back over without a little help.
  • You are on the verge of sitting up, but only on my bed or with tons of pillows around you on the floor. I can't wait to be able to put you down with toys around you.
  • You wear size 3 diapers and are in 9-12 month clothes.
  • You are a great sleeper. You go down about 7 and wake up usually around 6:30 or 7:00.
  • You eat 6 ounces every 3-4 hours.
  • You eat 2 T of rice cereal with a fruit in the morning around 8 and 2 T of rice cereal with a veggie around 5:30. You really like most things we've tried, but you do not like rice cereal alone. It must be mixed with your fruit of veg.
  • You nap in the morning at 9ish for an hour, sometimes two. Another cat nap around lunch time in the car and then a good 2 hour nap at 2ish. And your brother still naps with you at 2 and I love this quiet time!
  • I was talking to someone the other day and they said with your second child you seem to just relish every single moment more. And that is so true. I feel like I try to soak up every single second b/c this will most likely be our last baby. You are so precious Manning and I LOVE being your Mama!

No comments: