Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fire Station Field Trip


Henro had a field trip to the local Fire Station today. Brad went with him b/c his scatterbrained Mama got the days mixed up and was supposed to chaperone this trip. Well, I forgot I am keeping little Charlotte this Tuesday...NOT Wednesday! When will I ever get it together?!?!?

Anyway, Brad reported that they had a BLAST and all the kids loved learning all about Fire Fighters, trucks, and the station. They got to see where they eat and sleep.

They even got to squirt the big hose.
(you see that cute little blond on the other side of the Fireman? that's Ellie Camden, henry's main squeeze. she is too precious for words and they are both quite smitten. her mom and i always joke that we'll use these pics for their rehearsal dinner one day;)

Thanks Bradley for steppin in for me! Henry loved having you there!

1 comment:

hanna said...

So cute! I wish I could see Henry in lady killer action with Ellie Camden!