This post is priceless, Shelby! You definitely know how to have fun with your 3 boys!!! So glad you had such an awesome weekend! Love Deb's name for Man Man. He is "Little Doug" for sho'!!! Got to plan a road trip to Chucktown SOON!!! I LOVE YOU and miss you!!! tt:) ps- We're taking our annual "Thain Mountain Trip" this weekend and can't wait!
5 comments:
Oh how adorable!!!! So glad you all had so much fun and little Doug looked like he was loving every minute. Love to you all.
Nana
This post is priceless, Shelby!
You definitely know how to have fun with your 3 boys!!! So glad you had such an awesome weekend!
Love Deb's name for Man Man. He is "Little Doug" for sho'!!!
Got to plan a road trip to Chucktown SOON!!!
I LOVE YOU and miss you!!!
tt:)
ps- We're taking our annual "Thain Mountain Trip" this weekend and can't wait!
Love it! And love y'all!
Aw this is great!! Your boys are the cutest! I love looking at Manning and seeing Eve like in the backpack and stuff-gotta get her one asap!
What a fabulous weekend...minus the detour at Honda:) I am so glad you guys got to get away with just you four. I know it was special!
Post a Comment