
Despite fighting off a virus, Little Man Man was in good spirits right before bath time tonight! He's been kinda down in the dumps and just plain outta sorts since Wednesday. Had fevers ranging from 100-102, diarreah, and now a nasty rash has popped up all over his sweet little face and body. I thought it was just teething and then I thought ears (2 trips and $30 later to the dr. ruled this out). I knew in my "gut" that it was more than teeth and sure enough I was right.

He has been VERY fussy and cranky and this is so unusual, but hopefully he's on the mend!
In the meantime, we decided to have a little fun in the bathroom tonight!
Enjoy:)


3 comments:
I'm so sorry our Little Man has been sick! I'll say a prayer for him tonight. May this be a much better and happier week for all of you!
I LOVE YOU!!!
tt:)
Love the pics of man man! Too cute and funny for words! Hope he feels better really soon!
Love You and miss you!
oh my gosh! i just want to squeeze him!
Post a Comment