
In honor of our last day of summer, Brad and I decided to pack up a picnic and take the boys to the big park/playground under the Cooper River Bridge. It is a beautiful, sunny day and the breeze was perfect! It is a relatively new park and such a great, cool place to take the kids.


And they have these cool spinny things that H loves to do. The problem is when he gets off he looks like he's been on a 30 day drunk and can't walk a bit. It is hilarious!


After our picnic and some playtime we walked to the end of the pier to look at the beautiful scenery!

Every day I am reminded how lucky I really am to live in such a beautiful place with three beautiful people! Life is good!




3 comments:
those swing pics are hysterical!!
great way to spend the last day of summer! love ya'll and miss ya'll!
look at henry's face on the spinny thing....hilarious!
Post a Comment