Keep up to date with the day to day happenings of our little lowcountry boys!
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
7 Months
Since I missed your 6 month update, I think there will be a lot to report Man Man!
You are still a super happy-go-lucky baby and usually only cry when hungry or sleepy. However, you are definitely beginning to get into that "reachy/grabby" phase and aren't happy when we remove something from your reach that you shouldn't have.
You are rocking on all fours and have been for a couple of weeks. I still think it will be a while before you crawl.
You are happiest in your exersaucer, on the floor surrounded by toys, outside in the stroller, in the BIG bathtub with bath toys, and mainly in the presence of your big brother.
Speaking of Henry, you are in love with him and him with you. You squeal and scream with laughter when he's around.
You've started to scream this week. As in, high pitch scream like a girl. Very funny!
You are eating stage 2 baby food and have had real bananas, avocado, bread, and chicken.
You love the Gerber Puffs and dried fruits. They keep you happy for a long time when we're out and about.
You drink 6-8 ounces every 4 hours.
You are babbling constantly now and say "bababa", "agoo", "geee", and "grrrrr".
You are such a trooper and are always on the go for your big bro. You've been great at all of his Sat. morning football games and many trips to the pre-school. You gets tons of attention at these events mainly for your BIG CHEEKS!
I didn't think it was possible for a baby to have bigger cheeks than Henry, but you have him beat. They are oh so squeezable and I hope they don't shrink down for a long time!
You are still large and in charge! You are wearing mostly 12 months clothes.
You nap consistently in the morning and afternoon. Usually from 1-2 hours each time.
Oh, what a precious chunker!!! I know you missed him and couldn't get back to him fast enough!!! Can't wait to hear about DW and to see lots of pics!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!
3 comments:
Oh, what a precious chunker!!!
I know you missed him and couldn't get back to him fast enough!!!
Can't wait to hear about DW and to see lots of pics!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!
what a cutie! love the hat ;) i wonder who has bigger cheeks between our two babes!
THE sweetest baby on earth!
Post a Comment