Apparently, I have a new nickname. The Scorpion. My oldest dubbed me this one day last week. I'm not even sure what the offence was, but I did something that did not suit him and this was the meanest thing he could think of to call me. It may have been b/c I wouldn't let him have a gummy snack before lunch, or that I wouldn't let him wear his Batman costume before Halloween, or possibly that I made him take his sand filled tennis shoes off on the porch instead of inside. I can't remember but I do know that he "growled" at me, stomped his feet and then turned around and yelled "YOU'RE A SCORPION!!!!!!". After I pulled it together and stopped laughing I promptly sent him to his room to "get himself together" and told him it is not acceptable to call your mother names. He calmed down after a while, but now my whole family is calling me Scorpion. Go figure!


7 comments:
That Henry! I remember when the meanest thing he could think of was "You're old!" or "Stop acting OLD!" Scorpion! haha!
Love it! Henro is too creative! I wonder how he knows that scorpions are mean? Mr. Bradley is batman for Halloween this year also! but when asked....he says in a spanish accent that he is a suped hedro...(superhero)...were working on it!
miss ya'll!!
Sarah
Ha!!!!
too funny! he's so stinkin smart and funny...beyond his years!!! love you all!
dying laughing!!! that little brain is full of surprises!!!
Shebee, I cannot stop giggling. I can't wait to read this blog in 10 years! Henry is so stinking adorable! We have got to get the kiddos together soon.
Miss you all.
Eliza
Oh Shelby! Sounds like the scorpion is a big enemy to Spider Man! Don't worry though. Ultimately, you will prevail!!!!!
I'm sure you're now his hero again!!!
Give both our little men a big hug and kiss from tt!! Missing you all!
I LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment