Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

Rejuvenation!


L to R: Rebecca, Margaret, Eliza, Christina, Shelby, Page, Cecilia


Rejuvenated!

That is the one word that describes how I felt when I left the NC Mountains last Sunday. A weekend full off talking, laughing, eating, shopping, sleeping, drinking, laughing, and more laughing is just what the doctor ordered for me and my favorite girls in the world! These people remind me of what friendship is all about and I love 'em so much for it! I think we all bring out the best in each other and that is so rare to find.

Thanks girls!!!

6 comments:

hanna said...

Everyone looks great! I'm glad y'all had so much fun.

Courtney said...

nothin like a good girls weekend!

kate's corner said...

oh i love it.

Jennifer said...

Sounds like ya'll had a great weekend!!! Everyone looks great!!! Miss you!

Margaret C. Sanders said...

Everyone looks the same! I know y'all had fun re-living the good old times. Boy we had it good back then! LOL

Shelby said...

Margaret!
I don't think we even realized how good we had it! I miss ya'll and our fun times SO much. BTW...Caroline is presh!