Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Family Movie Night


Ya'll remember how I said I love traditions? Well, we started a new one 'round here last night.
Family Movie Night!
Toy Story 3 was our pick and it was awesome! All 3 of us thought so.

The littlest Earnst started off with us, but as you can see above, he didn't last too long.

We started hyping it up on Sunday and by Friday night we were all so excited! Henry and I went to Blockbuster and picked the movie. We got a movie, a bag of popcorn to pop, a box of Skittles, and a bottle of Sprite...all for $6.

We ordered Papa John's for $13.72, making this one cheap evening "out"! Henry was so excited to be able to eat supper on his pallet and in the dark.

I think this tradition is a keeper! I can't wait till next week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a great movie night. I love love that movie!!!
Can't wait to see what you pick for the next one. Love to you all.
Nana

hanna said...

I LOVE IT!! Guess they were out of Lion King?

kate's corner said...

oh well how cute is that? we've been talking about doing that for a while but never have gotten around to it. thanks for the inspiration. so good too b/c i feel like it gives you some quality time with henry.

Courtney said...

can i come snuggle?

Lucas said...

We LOVE toy story 3 around here too! Especially Ken's fashion show...Ha!
Great tradition...Cute little boys!

Sarah

Cameron said...

Cutest tradition ever! Love it...what a sweet and fun idea!