Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Boots with the Fur


First of all, you have to know that I would never pay the kind of money it costs for Baby Uggs for my children. But, if they are a gift from a faraway cousin then i'm all about it!

My dad's cousin Kathy sent these to Henry when he was born and he never wore them once. Not sure exactly why, other than I don't think that winter was NEAR as COLD as this one.

So, I pulled them outta the closet this morning for Manning and he's been stylin' and profilin' all over town today!

"Apple bottom jeans.....boots with tha fur, the whole club was lookin' at her! Next thang ya know shorty got low, low, low, low, low......"

6 comments:

kate's corner said...

all about these. feel like they're great baby wear. wish someone would send us some!

Tricia said...

Your little shorty might be low, low, low, but he sho is cute, cute, cute!!!!
The Uggs are adorable!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!

Courtney said...

there are no words!!!

hanna said...

adorable! I think he likes them, too!

Cameron said...

no other little man could pull off baby uggs as well as Manning!

love you!

Head Coach Ryan Molony said...

Can JJ borrow them when you are done Manning?