
We celebrated Manning's first year of life real low key style on Saturday. I didn't even send out invitations for this shindig! Poor second child:(
Nevertheless, the day was perfect. And my little one year old was PERFECT. He loved having all his friends and fam around and in a way I think he knew this day was all about him.

We had bbq and all the fixins and I ventured out of my comfort zone and made the smash cake and all of the cupcakes. I was nervous that they wouldn't turn out, but they really looked cute and tasted great.

Man Man on the other hand didn't think so. He dug right in, but quickly began slinging his hands to get the "mess" off. It was hilarious!!!

A rare good shot of our family of four.
2 comments:
1. The cake and cupcakes are adorable!
2. You are the best mom any two boys could ask for!
3. Manning is looking more and more like a little man every day!
4. I too love the red keds on little boys!
5. I miss ya'll and love ya'll!
YAY!
Post a Comment