
Dear Manning,
This week of your birthday has me reminicing about this time last year. The day you decided to make your grand entrance into this world was the day that our family was complete. You fit right in immediately and stole all of our hearts with your sweet disposition. And that disposition remains today. You are most certainly the sweetest, cuddliest, and most sensative little one year old around.

You have an infectious laugh and a genuine smile that light up the world. You are so cuddly and I can't get enough. You and I have a special bond and I know it's because I am with you every second of every day. I am the luckiest mom in the world and I am so thankful to your Daddy for allowing me to stay home with you and Henry. This past year has been amazing and I feel like i'm finally doing what I was put on this earth to do. Be your Mommy!

It is so much fun to watch you every day soaking in everything you see like a sponge. You constantly point to everthing asking what it is. Your words include: hooott: hot mama dada daaa: ball woof woof: doggy tsh: fish

You started walking at 11 months and are getting better everyday. The first few times I tried to put the red keds on you, you pitched a fit and wouldn't even stand up. Luckily you've come around to my way of thinking because I LOVE red keds on little boys. You are on whole milk now 3 times a day in your sippy cup. Yay for no more formula or bottles! You are an OK eater. You really like fruit, but don't care for most meats. Veggies are hit or miss. But, we'll keep trying everything b/c this mama is not a short order cook.

You are an awesome sleeper and I know as soon as I type this I'll jinx it, but you really are. You go down by 8 every night and usually up b/w 6:30 and 7:45. We've even gotten some 8:00am days and I love that!!! You still nap twice a day and usually for 1.5 to 2 hours each.
Manning, 4 years ago this month your brother made me a Mom. But, 1 year ago you made me a better one. We are all on this learning curve together, but you can count on one thing in this life. Your mama loves you more fiercly than anything in this world and I am your biggest fan!
So, Happy Birthday to you my angel! I can't wait to see what this year brings!
1 comment:
crying now. thanks. love you!
Post a Comment