Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Roll Over!!!


This is how I found Henry this morning when I went in to check on him! He can officially ROLL OVER! When we went to bed last night he was on his side, so I thought he would just roll back to his back. I have been rather obsessed with the fact that he hasn't rolled over yet, even though the Dr. says its TOTALLY normal. So YEA!!! HENRY!!!
He is still asleep right now and its 6:51. Yesterday he slept till almost 7:00. I wonder if this is a new pattern? Usually its between 6:00 and 6:30 that he wakes up. This suits me fine b/c I have a chance to get myself ready for work and then feed him and get him ready for the day.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Yea, Henry!!! He probably surprised himself, too!
He'll be standing up before you know it, but let's not rush it!!!
Love You!!