I cannot even begin to describe how proud I am of my little prize winning Cow! Henry won 3rd place in the Infant Category Costume Contest of the Transylvania County HalloweenFest 2007! There were at least 50-60 infants in the contest and he freaking won 3rd place! I seriously couldn't believe it when they called his name. I scooped him up from his "grazing" and marched him right up to the front to get his ribbon! He was only surpassed by an adorable Ragedy Ann and a cute little yellow duck. And this was no shotty contest mind you! There were some super cute little babies out there in the neatest costumes and my little Cow came home a winner.
Can you tell i'm beaming? I'm acting like he's won an Olympic Gold Medal or something, but it really does feel like it!
We're already preparing for next year's contest! We will be back to defend the title and let's just say we'll have the "Luck of the Irish" with us for that one. That's just a small hint as to what Hen will be dressed as! LOVE IT!!!!


2 comments:
Henry, you are the best-looking little cow I've ever seen!!! I am not a bit surprised that you brought home a ribbon! The judges would have been blind if they had failed to notice our little "grass grazer"!
I love you!
Aunt Tishie
Henry is the sweetest looking cow I have EVER seen! I love these pictures! He is such a sweet boy!!! We love you! Auntie Jean, Uncle Ernie and Conner!
Post a Comment