HioHenry's first Halloween was a success! We headed down the street to a little kiddies party at our new friends Kiki and her 2 girls Maggie and Chloe. I don't have any pics of those cute girls, but the party was so fun!
Afterwards the little animals all went trick or treating to a few houses on our street. A couple of our nice neighbors had Henry a special treat: Cheerios....aka: "Baby Crack" and Gerber Pears. The little moo cow was "sacked out" by 7:30 and Brad and I are chowin' down on some chilli that's been cooking on the stove all day! Yum Yum!


2 comments:
Dear Henry,
Awesome COW suit. I bet you had all the barnyard animals in the NEIGHborhood just a MOOin'! Keep grazin' and we'll see you soon.
Uncle Brad & Aunt Sarah
Oh My Gosh Henry.............I know you were the cutest in your neighborhood. What cute little friends you have. Nana is already starting to preparing for your homecoming at Thanksgiving. Can't wait. I will go over the menu with YOU before I finalize everything. I am so glad your first Halloween was such a success. I love you and cannot wait to see you.
Love,
Nana
Post a Comment