Keep up to date with the day to day happenings of our little lowcountry boys!
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Baby's Got Rythm Part II
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
BRAD,I THINK I WOULD BE A LITTLE CONCERNED. HAS SHELBY BEEN AROUND MICHAEL JACKSON IN THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS?I SEE A MOON WALK COMING IN A FEW WEEKS. LOVE PAPA
I love it!!! Henry's expression definitely shows that he is a "serious" dancer!! Our little social butterfly is already charming the ladies, especially his mommy!! Tee hee! I love you! Tricia
2 comments:
BRAD,I THINK I WOULD BE A LITTLE CONCERNED. HAS SHELBY BEEN AROUND MICHAEL JACKSON IN THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS?I SEE A MOON WALK COMING IN A FEW WEEKS.
LOVE PAPA
I love it!!!
Henry's expression definitely shows that he is a "serious" dancer!!
Our little social butterfly is already charming the ladies, especially his mommy!! Tee hee!
I love you!
Tricia
Post a Comment