Brad and I left for Orlando Thursday for his bi-annual Surf Expo. I tagged along on most of his appointments as he made tons of his orders for this summer. We had so much fun just being away and hanging out together. We dined at Roy's http://www.roysrestaurant.com/ on Thursday night and it was fabulous! The food was excellent, but the service made it perfect! On Friday we went to a great little tapas bar called Cafe' Tu Tu Tango www.cafetututango.com and it was awesome as well.
The best part of the whole weekend, though, was knowing that Henry was having a blast at his Mimi and Pops house. It makes it easier leaving him for a couple days knowing that he is happy, content and well taken care of! I missed his to pieces and couldn't wait to get home on Saturday!
Thanks so so so much Mimi and Pops for keeping Henry for us! We couldn't do it without you!


1 comment:
Shelby,
I'm glad you and Brad had a great time. It's hard to leave the little ones, but we also need "mommy and daddy" time. Steve and I have eaten at the tapas bar Cafe Tu Tu Tango. If it's the same place I remember there being a lot of cool local art in there. Orlando is a fun place, we took Hazel to Disney World this past summer and had a blast
Post a Comment