Just this week Henry has really been talking so much and you can see him really studying when you're trying to teach him something. We ask him to repeat us when we say a word OR ask him what sound a certain animal makes. Below are a few examples (some of which I've posted on before):
- Duck (ck ck ck)
- Lion (arrr arrr) (this one Nana and Papa taught him)
- Cow (ooo ooo)
- Doggie (dadoo, uff uff)
- Daddy (datee)
- Uncle Daniel (Dania)
- Thank You (tk u)
- Banana (nana)
- Uh Oh (whilst continuing to drop things just so i'll pick it up...nice!)
- Mama (and not just when sad anymore)
I love that he is such a little sponge right now and is trying so hard to learn new sounds!


2 comments:
Way to go Henry,I am so proud of your vocabulary, you are such a big boy. I love you so much.
Love,
Nana
Shelby,
I can't wait to get my hands on Henry and to hear all of his new words!
See you Friday!
Love you!
Tricia
Post a Comment