Ok, so here goes....
5 Things on my To Do List:
1. Go to Publix
2. Cook dinner
3. Make Henry's lunch for tomorrow
4. Drop off record release form to pediatrian's office
5. Take back August Rush to Blockbuster (very good movie)
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate Milk Shakes
2. Reece Peanut butter cups
3. Peanutbutter and Crackers
4. Cheese and Crackers
5. Chips and Salsa
5 things I would do if I won the lottery:
1. Put a wad in savings
2. Put a wad in Henry's college fund
3. Buy a deep water lot in Charleston and build dream home on it
4. Get a financial advisor and INVEST
5. Give to charity
5 Bad Habits:
1. Bite nails
2. Gossip
3. Addicted to sweets/desserts of any kind
4. Obsessed with internet and checking emails/blogs
5. Holding grudges
5 Places Lived:
1. Dacusville, SC
2. Easley, SC
3. Clinton, SC
4. Grand Lake, CO
5. Charleston, SC
5 Jobs I've Had:
1. TCBY...yogurt server
2. Carpenter Brothers Drug Store...milkshake maker, sandwhich heater upper
3. MUSC Institute of Psychiatry BICU...alzheimers unit caretaker, poop cleaner upper, psychotic episode manager
4. The Bridge Assisted Living....Marketing and Admissions Director
5. Hilton Hotels....Sales
5 Friends who read my blog that need to start one too:
1. Margaret
2. Cecilia
3. Hanna
4. Courtney
5. ???
5 favorite things to do on the weekends:
1. Go to the beach
2. Take walks with Henry
3. Go out to lunch/brunch...anywhere you can sit outside!
4. Take Henry to the park
5. Grill out and drink beer with my husband
Ok....now I TAG Jean and Sarah!!!


1 comment:
I did my list! Surveys are always fun! iloveu-Jean
Post a Comment