Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

First Beach Trip of '08

Friday afternoon after Henry's nap, Brad and I packed it up and headed to Folly. We had such a nice afternoon and evening and Henry loved being able to roam around freely in the sand. After we'd had enough, we were invited to stay at the Smoak's beach house for dinner. Lowcountry Boil...our FAV!!!

Henry loving the water...
and the sand...

and the shells...

and Daddy lovin' spending time with his buddy...

a tip for moms: the huggies swim diapers are NOT pee pee proof. henry was fussing the whole way there and we couldn't figure out why. well when we took him out of the car seat he was SOAKED. and so was the car seat. i would be fussing too! lesson learned!!!


3 comments:

Walker James Kirkland said...

I've been looking for swim diapers and won't go with Huggies! Thanks for the tip! :) I'm jealous of your beach outing---so fun!

Anonymous said...

Henry, I know how much fun that trip to the beach was for you and your Mommy and Daddy.....When I see you there with your Daddy you are the spittin image I must say.
I love you,
Nana

Lucas said...

Look at Dad and Henry! They are too cute! I am so glad ya'll got to go to the beach. I am ready for a beach trip myself:)