This weekend was my cousin Cameron's wedding and it was so much fun. We were all exhausted yesterday when we got home, needless to say. But it was all worth it! Cameron was seriously the most relaxed, easy, anything goes bride i've ever been around. She was the exact opposite of BRIDEZILLA! And not to mention GORGEOUS! She was stunning!
Henry and I were in the wedding and much to my surprise, he did awesome. He came down just before the bride in a little wagon covered in white with a sign that read "Here Comes the Bride". I was already standing at the front and got to see the whole thing. It was HILARIOUS! I was cracking up and crying at the same time. They stashed a bunch of animal crackers in the bottom of the wagon to lure him in and he jumped in and cruised on down. I was so proud!
The bagpipes then started playing and piped Cameron down the isle and I seriously can't handle bagpipes. It takes me back not only to my wedding day, but also every sacred event at PC. Namely graduation day...boo hoo! (All you PC people know exactly what i'm talking about.) But, so beautiful!
I stole this pic off Cam's Facebook page.
We made it to the reception and I couldn't keep Henry in my arms for 2 seconds. He was on the dance floor in 2.5 and stayed there until we had to drag him upstairs to go to sleep. He was a dancing machine and loved being on the front row. Just like his Mama! Someone looked at me at one point and goes: "There's a future fraternity brother right there. Lovin' a band party". I was so proud!
This is Henry with Aunt Tricia (mother of the bride) and Jonathan, the handsome groom.
Henry and Jaden (flower girl)



5 comments:
I LOVE the bridesmaid dresses! They are awesome! Henry looks precious as always! I am glad ya'll had so much fun! Cameron looks GORGEOUS!!!
I know you had a great time. The wedding looked beautiful. I love the picture of your family together at the end. That is a great picture. Henry, your outfit is so cute! I know you had fun dancing the night away!
you look so pretty! love henry on the dance floor. love it!
anne
You look gorgeous, Shelby!! And, Henry's outfit is precious! What a good looking family! :)
Shelby, you are gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment