So, I had a BIG hankerin' for some Mexican fare yesterday and my boys indulged me. We hit our favorite spot, El Dorado, and much to my delight Henry LOVED it! I mean, he caught on very quickly that you dip the chips in the salsa. Except, he would dip his in with his whole hand and then proceed to suck the salsa off the chip and then go back for more. Who knew 1 year olds loved salsa? His shorts were covered with little drops of salsa and he kept calling them "boo boos". Hi-larious!
So wait, I'm not finished. He then proceeded to eat an entire cheese quesadilla and grapes, oranges, and pineapples "apples" from the bar. He usually doesn't eat that much in a restaurant b/c there are so many distractions, but not yesterday!
I LOVE Mexican food. I mean LOVE and would eat it a couple times a week, but my sweet husband only LIKES it and won't tolerate it quite that often. So, now I have a partner in crime and it will now be 2 against 1! Sorry Brad!
Ay Caramba!!!


2 comments:
That is so funny! I am so glad H likes Mexican food! I bet he will love taco's when he gets a little older! Henry I have a great picture of you from the beach with a mexican mustache on! I will have to send it to you! Love, Auntie
How exciting that Henry likes Tex Mex! So do Tom Tom and me! We usually go out for Mexican every week or so. You're very wise to expose him early to a wide variety of good foods. He's already eating better than Ry Ry! Poor Courtney! Tee hee!
Love you!
tt
Post a Comment