Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 29, 2008

Lunch Date and Redheads

Henry and I had lunch with my friend Lucy from college and her daughter Ella. Ella is 4 months old and is a spittin' image of her daddy, Nate. Lucy and Nate both have red hair and so does Ella. So, naturally Henry was drawn to them! He really liked Lucy...she's kinda silly like I am, so he thought she was funny! We ate at Mimi's on James Island and had so much fun catching up and talking about babies. My, my...how times have changed!

Henry and Ella posing for my photo shoot...ha ha!

I think Hen-ro is asking Lucy for a cracker for the 1 millionth time and Ella is just chillin'...she is adorable!

3 comments:

Lucas said...

That is too funny! Henry looks so grown up! We miss you guys!!!
Sarah

McQueens said...

I LOVE redheaded babies...Glad you guys had fun on your lunch date.

Mary Craig said...

Cute babies!