Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Table Manners

Learning to eat with a spoon and a fork. Another step towards independence. Another milestone that I'm helping my baby reach.

It's quite messy and requires lots of patience on my part, but all part of becoming a BIG BOY.

So proud!

Learning to 'scoop' up the yogurt
note to self: yogurt may not be the best substance to learn with. perhaps mashed potatoes would work better.

Getting some in the target

Going back for more

4 comments:

Jean said...

Wow! I am so proud of you Henry! I bet you got an extra long bath that night! You are dong such a great job!

Anonymous said...

What a little gentleman you are, Henry! I love how you keep your left hand in your lap(for a second anyway) while you eat.
I know you are so proud of yourself!
I love you!
tt :)

Jessica said...

He's doing great! Get some oxiclean...in bulk!

revmomof3 said...

Aren't you brave!! I haven't let my Henry get near utensils yet. He is too busy shoving food in his mouth with his hands to bother!