Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Aquarium Visit


Aunt TT (Tricia) came to town for a visit yesterday and we had an absolute blast taking Henry to the S.C. Aquarium! I could seriously KICK myself for forgetting my camera! We got down there at around 9:00am when the doors opened and were able to see "Breakfast with the Otters: A Mountain Forrest Otter Feeding." Henry got up so close and loved watching the slippery otters feed. I can't believe I've lived here for 8 years and have never been to the aquarium! All of the animals/fish come from just off our S.C. coastline, so that made it even more interesting. There is a MASSIVE tank with TONS of fish of all kinds in it. We saw sharks, barracudas, grouper, sea turtles, moray eels, stingrays, and so much more. Henry kept saying "BIG FISH" and has not stopped saying it since we left. I can't wait to take him back!


*

Thanks TT for being so understanding and flexible with our A/C (see post below) being out! I hope you enjoyed your hotel suite! Can't wait for you to come back. Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Shelby and Brad, for allowing me to be with you while I was in Charleston despite your "hot" situation last week! What fun it was watching Henry swim in the "pool" in my suite, and the aquarium visit was awesome! Watching his eyes was the highlight for me! He was in awe of all those "BIG FISH"!
However, the biggest delight of all was seeing H-man chow down on the Mexican dinner! I have NEVER see an 18-month old with such a "sophisticated"
palate!
Hope your weekend was a blast!
I LOVE YOU!
tt:)