Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bagpipes

Has anyone been tuning into CNN for the 9/11 tribute this morning? It is on out in the lobby of the hotel and just now I heard the faint sound of bagpipes. So, I jolted myself outta my desk and went to see what it was. Well, it was "Amazing Grace" on the bagpipes and I stood there like a blubbering idiot with tears running down my cheek in front of what i'm sure were some of my clients. NICE! If anyone knows me, then they know I can't handle bagpipes. *See this prior post*

*

What is WRONG with me?!?! GET IT TOGETHER!

3 comments:

Jean said...

Nothing is wrong with you! I have seen some of the 9/11 coverage this morning and it is very emotional! You are not alone!

revmomof3 said...

I love bagpipes! We have them at church for homecoming every year and it is beautiful... reminds me of PC and my high school graduation!

And you aren't alone for being emotional for remembering 9/11... how can we not be emotional about it?

Jessica said...

It's all those PC memories. They get me too!