My boy is 18 months old today! So hard to believe he's been mine for a year and a half. He is full of SPUNK and i'm loving watching the world through his eyes. It really is amazing to watch him learn how this "old world turns."
His favorite things right now are:
His favorite things right now are:
- the MOON
- the ya-yine (sunshine)
- cool ba (school bus)
- bay ball (baseball)
- pa ball (football)
- shoos (loves to put them on my feet)
- gapes (grapes)
- pizzee (pizza)
- coooookies
- ships (chips)
- boats
- sheese (grilled cheese)
- WHOLE MILK (WOO HOO)
- eicle's (bicycles AND motorcycles)
Henry is really starting to put words together and it is so cute! He's say's:- bye bye car
- bye bye kool ba
- all betta (when you kiss his boo boo's)
- hey Daddy!
- all gone




5 comments:
Happy mamas make happy babies and he's as happy as he could be.
Love you, Henry!
Aunt Hanna
How adorable! I love that he is using his words more. That is really great! I you and your family are doing well! Tell the boys hello!
Henry, you are just doing great. You are so smart! I love these pictures of you-that outfit is so cute...and so are the shoes! I love you,
Auntie
Henry, it's hard to believe how quickly the past 18 months have flown by!
I am very proud of how well you're talking! Your mama and daddy are doing an outstanding job teaching you!
Can't wait to see you Tuesday!
I LOVE YOU!
tt
I think Henry is gonna be a talker. Great job putting the words together!
Post a Comment