Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Little China Man

A few weeks back Uncle D and Keller jet-setted across the country to San Fran. While there, they visited Chinatown and thought it would be funny to get Henry an authentic little oriental outfit. Complete with a mandarin collar and little braided ponytail that hangs off the hat. Well, it is HILARIOUS and I almost wet my pants when they dressed him in it and had him walk out. I am soooo tempted to have this be his Halloween Costume, but I already have the Leprechaun outfit ready. (Stay tuned for pics of that!)



Thanks D-dogg and Keller for giving us all a good laugh!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! How hilarious!!! I can't wait to show Lisa when they return from China with little Cade! We'll have to plan a playdate with them when you come up. Cade just turned 2, and Henry and Jaiden loved each other instantly when they met in Augut at the wedding.
The outfit is too cute! I especially like the ponytail!
Give that little "red" Chinaman a kiss for tt!!!
I love you!