I have to write this down so I won't forget it. This morning on the way to the allergist to get Henry tested for the flu shot (another story for another post), Henry realized that we had left baba 'his blanket' behind. I knew we would need it for what was surely to be a looong morning, so even though we were running late I whipped it around and went back for it. I pulled into the driveway and ran inside to get it. When I got back in the car he had BIG crocodile tears and was sooo glad to get baba in his arms. A minute or two later as we were riding down the road Henry clutched baba tight and goes "Tank You Mama!" I about melted right there in the seat. We've been working hard on please and thank you, but this was the first time he's said it to me unprompted. I was so excited!


5 comments:
What a sweet boy!!! I wish I could see his cute cheeks right now!!!
Love you and give love to Henry for me!
Now I have crocodile tears myself!! He's tenderhearted just like his Mama!!!
Bless it! I'm so happy that you decided to go back and get Baba.
Get up here to see us!
Love you and miss you!!!
tt:)
Such a sweet boy!
that sweet, sweet Henry.
hanna
That gave me goosebumps! What a sweet baby! You are so lucky! We are in tantrum phase over here in Greenville. Any advice:)
Post a Comment