Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Saturday Evening Boat Cruise


We had the best evening boat cruise on Saturday night. The weather started to turn toward the end so we cut it short, but it was wonderful. The sun was just going down as we cruised the boat down the Stono and stopped for a picnic. There was a dolphin playing in the water nearby as we munched on Mimi's homemade fried chicken fingers, my pasta salad, deviled eggs, and brownies. Henry got to help Daddy and Pops drive the boat while Mimi and I relaxed at the front.

The Rockville Regatta was this weekend and we got to see all the FUN, YOUNG peeps FLYING by on their way back to Charleston. They were no doubt intoxicated to say the least and Brad and I had fun remembering our wild times back in the day when we went to the regatta. We even got "mooned" by one group of young studs. NICE!!!

So we turned the boat and went the other way in an attempt to keep our little trip G-rated:)

Last night I was once again reminded why I love living in the Lowcountry!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

How much fun!!!! You all deserved a fun night out after such a hard week! You and Frankie look like you could be "trouble" if given the chance!!:)
LOVE YOU!!