Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Henry's Harem


Does this little dirty boy look like a ladies man to you?
Well, apparently that's the reputation my son has earned himself at Westminster Preschool. I've always know he had a little thing for the gals, but I wasn't sure it was quite this bad! There are two little girls in his class that he has been talking about constantly. Mia and Ewee Camden (Ellie Camden). I am constantly asking him questions and prodding him to give me details about his friends and his teachers and most often these two come up. Mia this and Ewee Camden that!

Then comes this note home in his sweet little monogrammed book bag on Monday:

Dear Shelby and Brad,

I'm so sorry Henry's face was scratched today. He got in way too close to his best friend Mia and she scratched. We talked and told her to put her hand out and say "No Henry". She gave him a big hug and a "sorry" and then they kissed (on the mouth of course). We're working on blowing kisses in the interest of keeping germ transmission down.
Also, I fear that Henry may not be ready for underwear in class yet. Target and Walmart make these super absorbent lined plastic pants. They allow the child to feel wet like underwear but they are virtually leak proof (good for parents, school, and car seats/furniture at home). We'll keep asking him, but he'd wet himself twice by 10:25. Keep working on it at home and we'll keep working on it at school.

Ms. Barbara

S
o, I guess my sweet boy is as generous with his kisses at school as he is at home. We'll be working on blowing kisses and keeping his hands to himself here! I felt so bad for him Monday night. He just plain had a bad day and I think it was my fault for jumping the gun on potty training. He was just too busy at school to be bothered with remembering to tee tee! He had been doing great over the weekend, but not so much at school. I guess we'll revisit at a later date. Just as long as he's using the pot by the time Chicken Nugget arrives!

And to explain the title of this post, when I dropped Henry off this morning Ms. Barbara was dying laughing and said they've been calling all those cute little girls
"HENRY'S HAREM!"

Who wouldn't love those fat little cheeks?!?!


4 comments:

revmomof3 said...

Cracking me up! Must be something in the name as my Henry is a little ladies' man also. Too funny.

And about potty training, I started with the girls last summer, but they went back to pull ups while at preschool because they would get so busy playing. I just put it all on hold and tried again this summer and it clicked. I hear boys are harder also... not looking forward to that!

Courtney said...

I know I can't resist!

Tricia said...

HI-larious!!!!!!!!!!!
Tell Hen Hen to play it cool with the ladies!!!!! He should learn now to just "take 'em or leave 'em!"
Tell him he can come kiss on tt and Little D anytime he wants!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!

hanna said...

Oh, Henny...