Greenville has a new Children's Museum and it was AWESOME! I definitely recommend it for all you upstate moms. I think the adults had as much fun as Henry did exploring all of the cool things this place had to offer.
Keep up to date with the day to day happenings of our little lowcountry boys!
4 comments:
what a neat place!
Oh what a grand time we had with you and Henry. So glad we could go to the museum and what a treat it was for me to watch Henry flying the plane and the space shuttle and everything he could get his little hands on. He is growing so much and I simply cannot wait to come and be with you all when Manning comes into the world. We will see you on that Friday before Henry's birthday.
Love to you all
Nana
So happy you and Henry had a fun trip to Nana and Papa's!! Looks like they had even more fun than Hen Hen!!! The children's museum looks awesome!
I LOVE YOU!!
tt:)
So glad yall had fun! The Museum looks awesome! We cant wait to go!
Post a Comment