H: Mommy, when I go to heaven can I pway wif Buster?
M: Absolutely sweetheart!
H: Why does God make the rain and snow?
M: To water the trees and the grass and the plants.
H: When I go to heaven I'm gonna fank God for making the trees and the grass and the plants.
M: I think that is a great idea!
H: Mommy, do they have snacks in heaven?
M: Oh yeah, the best snacks you've ever tasted in your life!
H: Can we go to heaven now?
M: No, baby, we have so much we have to do here on earth before we go to heaven.
H: Wike, work?
M: Yes sweetie, and so much more.
I really like what my son is learning his first year of school (and at home of course)!
M: Absolutely sweetheart!
H: Why does God make the rain and snow?
M: To water the trees and the grass and the plants.
H: When I go to heaven I'm gonna fank God for making the trees and the grass and the plants.
M: I think that is a great idea!
H: Mommy, do they have snacks in heaven?
M: Oh yeah, the best snacks you've ever tasted in your life!
H: Can we go to heaven now?
M: No, baby, we have so much we have to do here on earth before we go to heaven.
H: Wike, work?
M: Yes sweetie, and so much more.
I really like what my son is learning his first year of school (and at home of course)!


2 comments:
Little Hen Hen makes my heart smile! This is the sweetest thing i've ever heard!
I am crying thinking of my Brandon saying the same sort of thing 20 years ago.....arent little boys the sweetest things! I wish I could have saved some of the conversations I had with my little ones. Hard to remember now....but you just brought it back to me for a moment! Thanks and Henry is one adorable sweetheart!!
Post a Comment