Henry had his 3 year old well check today with Dr. Traynham. Brad had the honors today since I was working and had my 38 week checkup and reports that it went great! Here are the highlights:
- one shot and one finger prick and NO CRYING! Such a big boy!
- retrieving tee tee in a cup for the first time
- Height : 38 inches (75th percentile)
- Weight 37 lbs (90th percentile)


2 comments:
He had to teetee in a cup???? Well, please ask Brad if he will come to Columbia to take Conner to his third check up!!!
I am so proud of Henry for beng so big. Cant believe it! Also, yay for one centimeter!!!
Way to go Henry,
What a great check up you had and how nice of your Dad to take you.
I love you and can't wait to see you
I love you all,
Nana
Post a Comment