Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sitting Up and a Comparison


Manning is sitting up great and it seems like it just happened over night/this past weekend. I just make sure I have a pillow behind him so he doesn't bang his head if he topples over. I have longed for this stage b/c it makes it so much easier to be able to put him on the floor with toys all around and just let him explore. Plus, I think they are so excited to be able to see the world from an angle other than flat on their back.

This is a terrible/hilarious picture of Manning, but wanted to show both boys in the same outfit. Henry is below and is 6.5 months and Man Man is 5.5 months, but about the same size. Crazy!


4 comments:

Tricia said...

Yep, they are def. brothers!!!
Come on, Little Man, let those toofies come through!!!!!
So precious!!!

Shelby said...

Oh, the toofies are in! The bottom two are shinin' bright, so why oh why is he still SOAKED with slobber? I thought we'd have a little break before the top started to cut?

kate's corner said...

Oh I love it! Manning is such a cutie pie! Sitting up is really great.

Jean said...

Your boys are so cute!!!! I remember that outfit when Henry wore it. Cant believe how fast they grow.