Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sunday Funday


This crew skipped church on Sunday and we, really Brad, hit the yard HARD. The proof is in the 40+ bags of leaves on our street. The daddy is very sore, but our yard looks awesome and we had a blast playing outside ALL DAY LONG. It was a GORGEOUS day!

I will not be surprised if Henry comes up with a tape worm or chiggers in the next few days b/c he was one D.I.R.T.Y. boy at the end of the day. He was barefoot and shirtless, digging in the dirt and was in heaven.

And per usual, the Little Man was happy just to hang out in his "car" and watch us play.



I love days like this!

4 comments:

hanna said...

FUN! We used to love jumping in the leaves! I'm glad H does, too!

Lucas said...

I love Sunday Fundays here too! It was a gorgeous day! Good job on the yard! I hate doing yard work but I am always proud when its done! Miss ya'll!!

Sarah

Cameron said...

so much fun!!!! those are priceless pics of hen playing in the leaves. miss and love each one of you!!!

Tricia said...

How fun was that!!!! Makin' awesome family memories!
Is Brad sportin' a 'stash???
Lookin' good!
Love you!!!