Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

10 Months




  • It is so hard to believe you are on the verge of turning ONE! You are SO MUCH FUN and I love this age:)
  • You are in size 4 diapers and 18-24 clothes. You seem to be slowing down on your growing and are really thinning out and getting long.
  • You eat breakfast, lunch and dinner and have 3 bottles or sippy cups a day. We will be phasing out formula very soon....YAY!!!
  • You have taken to your straw sippy cup like a champ and only take your bottle at night.
  • You still don't love meat, but love all fruits, carrots, peas, green beans, yogurt, gerber snacks, oatmeal, whole wheat waffles, sweet potato fries, and pancakes.
  • You are sleeping awesome now and I hope I didn't just jinx it;) Down at around 7:30 or 8:00 and up around 7:30. Nap in the a.m. and p.m.
  • You started pulling up at 8.5 months and are cruising around the furniture like crazy and into everything. I thought you may be an early walker, but you show NO interest at all when I let go of your hands. You just drop down and crawl!
  • Lately you are becoming a Daddy's boy. You love him and constantly say Da Da, Da Da, Da Da. So sweet!

4 comments:

hanna said...

He is getting so long!! I love you, Mantini!

Lucas said...

I can't believe Manning is 10 months! We have to all get together this summer. He is precious!

Cameron said...

MANNING!!! you are growing up TOO fast! I can't believe his big birthday is just around the corner!

Tricia said...

Slow down, Little Man! You're growing up entirely T O O F A S T!!!
So precious!
See you soon!
I LOVE YOU!!!
tt:)